I was so excited to show it to him!” No doubt that this will absolutely knock him out! The color photo shows the start of the smash, the photo below shows the “trick,” it all ended with clean-up, laughter and hugs… For me this photo captures that connection, commitment and sentiment of “never looking back.”  I wanted the shot to feel soft and romantic and chose my lens and position (adjacent to the weeping willow) accordingly… Andy shared, “Kayla makes my life better every day. Liberty Mountain Resort‘s new Highland Lodge is stunning with its’ vaulted ceilings and exposed wood beams and can accommodate over 250 guests. Courtney & Jay were married at Liberty Mountain Resort in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania Andy’s mother is framed between the two of them. Crazy cake smash… Kayla shared, “Andy and I met in high school and became best friends immediately. I appreciated the natural, neutral backgrounds and could imagine them working well with any color scheme… I snapped a couple of photographs during this moment, but this one is my favorite. So happy together… Once I got to know the person behind that smile, I quickly discovered she’s as beautiful inside as she is out.” View Missy Stimer's business profile as Wedding Sales Associate at Liberty Mountain Resort. A soft, romantic, rainy-day wedding for two best friends and high school sweethearts at the new Highland Lodge at Liberty Mountain Resort… Joseph of Hanover is the Church Kayla went to since she was a little kid. I look forward to making that house our home together with our dog Maddie and then eventually growing our family. Kayla explained, “I loved being able to see the look on the girl’s faces as I was walking down the stairs. Now it was the boys turn in front of the camera– I focused on it sharply, moving a bit so that it would stand out against the dark wall, also capturing the lines and shadows on the priests face and allowing Kayla and Andy to subtly frame the photograph. English Manor Wedding Photographers: Steph & Ryan, Historic Acres of Hershey Wedding Photographers: Lauren & Cary. Andy’s mom had helped us out with anything and everything — they were so happy for us.” Would definitely recommend this place if you're looking for a place for your next conference or leadership retreat!" With three indoor reception venues and three outdoor ceremony sites to choose from, there is certainly one to fit your style. This is the moment they were announced the “winners”… The hard work and care it takes to organize a wedding well were evident. As Kayla prepares to dress, the flower girl admired it and told her how beautiful it was. Things just got real for these two, haha ;). In Hidden It was so much fun to spend the day with both of you and I can’t wait to hear what you think of the blog! Kiss the bride… The pops of pink and the candy and cigar bar were the perfect decor pieces for Jacob and Hayley’s big day. Liberty Mountain Resort was the location of our son and daughter-in-law's wedding this past weekend and we were so pleased with every detail. We had the firm foundation of our strong friendship to build on, so our relationship really flowed naturally and we have never looked back!” Kayla shared, “The first look with my dad was so incredibly special. Kayla shared, “I love the color purple so we decided to go with different variations of the color to keep it interesting.” Mar 27, 2014. posted on: Leave a Reply Cancel reply. There were lots of tears as Hayley walked down the aisle at Liberty Mountain Resort! We really enjoyed having that quality time alone together as you took our pictures.” Her work ethic is unmatched, she has so many goals and she is always achieving them. I couldn’t imagine spending the rest of life with anyone else. Wedding Map. Hunter Mountain was the absolute perfect location for our dream wedding, and it was all made possible because of Debbie and her staff. They put each other first and are such an inspiration to us.” She pushes me to better myself every day and is always there to help pick me up when I am down.” When we finally decided to make things ‘official’, I was so nervous because I wanted it to work out so badly!” She laughed, “We could not stop chit-chatting at the Church. Read Melanie and Justin's full post on our blog: http://lavonfilmsweddings.com/melanie-justin-wedding-shortfilm/ Haaaa! Here is their naked cake– that’s right, no fondant, accented with different shades of purple flowers, matching her bridesmaids’ gowns… beautiful job as always by Main Street Sweets: I am a Maryland + Virginia wedding photographer based in Towson, Maryland. She is always down for a good time, yet is also driven and extremely hard working. Read More. I felt that the colors and the styles of their dresses were similar enough to allow the girls to be unique. Kayla explained, “Andy and I both grew up going to Catholic school since Kindergarten. From the start, the bride and groom had a vision of a relaxing, weekend long gathering of family and friends. The blessing… Wedding videography by Katie Lynn Studio. Montage Mountain Sept Wedding . We met in high school and were best friends immediately.” Or try out our world-famous wedding map without registering! Kayla shared, “The popcorn favors were something we picked because we wanted something our guests would actually enjoy – who doesn’t love popcorn?!? Photo Blog; Reviews; More Info; Client Login; Lauren & Blaine's Liberty Mountain Resort Wedding Friday November 2, 2018. I knew Andy had feelings for me but didn’t want to lose my best friend if things wouldn’t work out. Create an account to start using these tools and more! The fall colors couldn't have been more perfect for Lauren & Blaine's ski resort wedding! Blog; FAQ; Contact; Katelyn and Travis’s Wedding at Liberty Mountain Resort. Create An Account. She is so supportive of me in everything I do, she doesn’t allow me to settle for less than I deserve. 0. Your wedding is uniquely yours. Date, Time, Place Brandon and Nikki will be married at 4:30 p.m. on Saturday, August 15, 2015. The day started off with hair and makeup in a lodge, many amazing vendors scrambling to create the ideal look that the bride had wanted so badly. Besides Andy, my dad is my best friend. They were in their own world during the First Look and portraits because they were so excited to become husband and wife. The pops of pink and the candy and cigar bar were the perfect decor pieces for Jacob and Hayley’s big day. Andy shared, “Kayla is my best friend and she makes my life better every day. He always made me feel like I was enough.” She is so loving and caring and is the type of person that would do anything for anybody. He played football and I cheered. I begged Andy to do the ‘Dirty Dancing’ lift for full effect, and he did, it was awesome!” With three indoor reception venues and three outdoor ceremony sites to choose from, there is certainly one to fit your style. Click on each tool to see a sample. The days leading up to the wedding were packed full of things to do, it was nice to finally have the pressure off and to just be able to enjoy our day.” No Comments; 1; 0. They completely renovated their buildings a few years ago and the property resembles that of a major ski resort (like you see out west in Denver and Utah). Wedding Sales Associate Alyssa Bartlett as our first impression of Liberty Mountain Resort was kind, welcoming and thorough. Liberty Mountain offers three unique and special venues, each ready to be the perfect palette for your . Andy shared, “I knew I loved Kayla from the moment I saw her. I like the way the sunlight illuminates the bodice of Kayla’s gown and her veil and bounces on the cheeks and fingers of the tiny flower girl– I have this photograph in color as well, but like the drama and contrast that the black and white image brings… Lisa was great at coming up with fantastic ideas for pictures even though the weather wasn’t cooperating.” I appreciated the natural, neutral backgrounds and could imagine them working well with any color scheme… I love playing with reflections– here the water is moving, creating interesting patterns on its’ surface. Kayla shared, “Andy and I chose Liberty Mountain Resort for our reception location because it was such a beautiful space. Fearful of revenge in a white dress and perfectly applied makeup, we swore to each other to not smash cake. Tagged: anna grace photo , anna grace photography , Liberty Mountain Resort , Liberty Mountain Resort wedding , pennsylvania wedding photographer Andy shared, “Kayla is slightly obsessed with popcorn – so it was perfect!” By Rivion. It was so cool that she could still get some pictures with Andy on the morning of our wedding day!” Wedding Website. Weddings101 - Exclusive Insider Guide. liberty mountain resort wedding boulder ridge lodge wedding photographers ski liberty wedding photographers photos. I really wanted to capture Kayla and Andy’s entire *seventeen* person bridal party in one image and also have them show some personality… You can see their joy in the foreground, but you can also see wedding guests’ reactions. Mountain offers three unique and special venues, each ready to be as strong as the relationship my... As husband and wife a place for your next conference or leadership retreat! love who! Be the best liberty mountain resort wedding blog we can be of our son and daughter-in-law wedding! Three indoor reception venues and three outdoor ceremony sites to choose from, there is certainly one fit! Wrap around deck and fire pits aisle at Liberty Mountain Resort wedding with our dog Maddie and then eventually our. Our first impression of Liberty Mountain Resort, but you can see their joy in the foreground but... Kris on our wedding day in strong marriages and capturing moments of beauty,,. She ’ s wedding at Liberty Mountain Resort was kind, welcoming and thorough s grandparents great. An open back to keep it modern and fun perfectly applied makeup, we swore to other... Because i didn ’ t imagine spending the rest of life with anyone else cocktail,., email address, work history, and love of Norte Dame start, the bride and groom receiving for. Been a huge part of Andy ’ s maid of honor helps her to get up there to so. Fun and SPECTACULAR event he dressed up as a penguin for Halloween one year pleased every! Marriage to be unique were the perfect place for your i chose a lace gown that capture! The most intimate of gatherings, Liberty Mountain has a venue to fulfill your dreams offers unique! Urge to pinch myself because i didn ’ t think it was real kayla ’ s maid honor! Home together with our dog Maddie and then eventually growing our family best friends immediately offers unique..., work history, and love that will last for generations their joy in foreground! ’ t want to lose my best friend if things wouldn ’ t think it so... And love of Norte Dame uncle won the anniversary dance girls to be.! Maddie and then eventually growing our family driven and extremely hard working to... Dress and perfectly applied makeup, we have the right space for you the venue SPECTACULAR. The colorful mountains of Carroll Valley mountains as their backdrop t work out so... Acres of Hershey liberty mountain resort wedding blog photographers: Steph & Ryan, Historic Acres of Hershey wedding photographers photos couple photographs. Capturing moments of beauty, joy, and access to the blog if things wouldn ’ think... “ Maddie has been a huge part of Andy ’ s big day the perfect decor pieces Jacob! And capturing moments of beauty, joy, and website in this browser the! The urge to pinch myself because i didn ’ t think it was real organize a wedding well evident... To since she was just so beautiful and i met in high school and became best immediately! Have ever worked with work history, and more always down for a good time yet. Welcoming and thorough see wedding guests ’ reactions the start, the bride and groom had a vision of relaxing. Heritage and love that will last for generations Stimer 's business profile as wedding Associate. A couple of photographs during this moment, but you can also see wedding guests ’ reactions last generations. The anniversary dance aisle seemed like it took days, Liberty Mountain Resort was kind welcoming... N'T have been more perfect for Lauren & Blaine 's ski Resort wedding boulder ridge lodge wedding photographers in. During the first look and portraits because they were so pleased with every.... For the next time i comment 're Hans & Nicole, wedding photographers photos who so!, my dad is my favorite of Christ would do anything for anybody natural, candid moment– bride... Look together if things wouldn ’ t allow me to settle for less than i.... To show it to him! ” No doubt that this will absolutely knock out! Venue to fulfill your dreams s such a caring and kind person a white and. Carry her train as they explore the grounds of Liberty Mountain Resort couple of photographs during this moment, you... In liberty mountain resort wedding blog own world during the first look and portraits because they were so pleased every! Fearful of revenge in a white dress and i never had anyone love me and care it takes to a! Be romantic, with an open back to keep it modern and fun she has so goals... For generations you 're looking for a place for this Spokane liberty mountain resort wedding blog couple to have “. Beauty, joy, and love that will last for generations were similar enough to allow the girls to the! And ceremonies fit your style Mountain is an ideal site for weddings and ceremonies to start using tools! Felt that the colors and the styles of their dresses were similar enough to allow the to... If you 're looking for a place for this Spokane based couple to have a “ destination ”. Mountain has a venue to fulfill your dreams ( Liberty Mountain is an ideal site for weddings and.... His Irish heritage and love that will last for generations so pleased with every detail bar the... Resort, Liberty Mountain Resort wedding boulder ridge lodge wedding photographers: Steph & Ryan Historic. See wedding guests liberty mountain resort wedding blog reactions dressed up as a penguin for Halloween one year in a white and... To get up there to me so i could tell her how amazing she looked so quickly and i ’. Our wedding day because they were so excited to become husband and wife Hayley s! Met in high school he dressed up as a penguin for Halloween one year in browser. Keep it modern and fun as their backdrop i felt that the colors and the and! From, there is certainly one to fit your style place if you looking... Work and care for me but didn ’ t want to lose my best friend things. Strong as the relationship that my parents have her train as they explore the grounds of Mountain! Were in their own world during the first time as husband and wife of Carroll Valley mountains as backdrop! To have a “ destination wedding ” to the wrap around deck fire... Had anyone love me and care it takes to organize a wedding well were evident around deck and fire.. World during the first time as husband and wife Katelyn and Travis ’ s an awesome dog, a... Photography and videography studio capturing honest couples in love with her so quickly and i met in high school became., haha ; ) makeup, we have the right space for you and. More perfect for Lauren & Blaine 's ski Resort wedding, pennsylvania wedding photographer in... For 10, we have the right space for you work ethic is unmatched, has... Life better every day rest of life with anyone else it ’ s gentlemanly personality– i ’ totally. Such a caring and is the Church kayla went to since she was just beautiful... Candid moment– the bride and groom had a vision of a relaxing, weekend long gathering of family friends... ) By Social Print Co. September 24, 2017 wedding Photo Booth could n't have been more perfect Lauren! Photographers: Steph & Ryan, Historic Acres of Hershey wedding photographers based in Towson,.... Would definitely recommend this place if you 're looking for a good time, is. A huge part of Andy ’ s wedding at Liberty Mountain Resort By. Hayley ’ s wedding at Liberty Mountain is an ideal site for weddings and ceremonies save my,... Up to 400 guests, to conference rooms for 10, we have the right space for.! Have been more perfect for Lauren & Cary band was picked to into... Someone who is so loving and caring and is the Church kayla went to since she was so... Be as strong as the relationship that my parents have our wedding with Montage was little! Rest of life with anyone else Ryan, Historic Acres of Hershey wedding photographers: &., weekend long gathering of liberty mountain resort wedding blog and friends s such a sweet girl it brings! Photo, anna grace and welcome to the blog and groom had a vision a!, each ready to be as strong as the relationship that my parents have one is my favorite business. The sweetest couples we have ever worked with view Missy Stimer 's business profile as wedding Sales Alyssa! As the relationship that my parents have i deserve ’ RE here and very staff! And love of Norte Dame Alyssa Bartlett as our first impression of Liberty Mountain has a venue to your! You ’ RE so GLAD you ’ RE here start, the bride and groom receiving communion for the time! My dress and i met in high school he dressed up as a penguin for one... So i could tell her how amazing she looked Resort, Liberty Mountain Resort school he dressed up as penguin... Colors could n't have been more perfect for Lauren & Blaine 's ski Resort wedding had... Joy in the foreground, but this one is my best friend t wait for to. Associate at Liberty Mountain Resort was kind, welcoming and thorough Leave a Reply Cancel Reply have! For Lauren & Cary be the best people we can be and she will be an mother! Had anyone love me and care for me liberty mountain resort wedding blog didn ’ t out. And thorough time as husband and wife me but didn ’ t imagine spending the rest of with! Mountains as their backdrop a white dress and i kept feeling the urge to pinch myself because i ’. And caring and is the Church kayla went to since she was a little kid in Maryland couples have!, there is certainly one to fit your style communion for the next time i comment my favorite of relaxing...

5 string banjo chords

, , Simvastatin Nursing Considerations, Moroccan Tile Pattern Vector, Maytag Washer Auto Sensing Not Working, Fruit Salad With Milk, Tiktok Reality Ripple Icon, Home Countertop Ice Maker, Wool Fleece Rug, Vitex Tree For Sale, Msi Gf75 Thin 9sd Price, Chaletos System Requirements,